Enter your email below and you will receive immediate access to download the resource.
Digital Transformation is the driving force requiring Industrial and Enterprise Networks to connect. Data is flowing to and from the factory floor and can be contextualized to enable more effective business processes and decision making. Unfortunately, this exposes Industrial Systems not designed for the threat world of the Enterprise Network. Industrial Systems have typically been developed with either high availability in mind, or they have been ad-hoc and evolved without a plan. Neither solution considered how to provide the connectivity Industry requires today. We at EOSYS want to help you assess your existing network and put a plan together to help you support your Digital Transformation goals.
From Level 0 and Level 1 I/O networks through the Enterprise Network, EOSYS has the experience and trained resources to help you deploy the secure, robust, and validated solution that is right for your operation.
The EOSYS team has the experience to deliver solutions from conception to commissioning. Our competencies include:
- Network assessment and architecting against known best practices including CISCO/Rockwell’s CPwE Design and Implementation Guide and customers’ identified standards
- Reducing cost and improving reliability through the use of virtualization and terminal services on an Industrial Data Center
- Migration path development that minimizes downtime
Begin with a Network Assessment to understand a path to a more robust and secure network.
Network Architecture Review
Develop Network Diagram
Long-Term Design Plan
- Network Installation – Copper, Fiber, Switches, Firewalls
- Configuration & Deployment
- Patch Management
- Remote Access
- Document Existing Switches
- Document all Endpoints
- Generate IP Address list
- Evaluate switch port configuration
- Evaluate network performance
- Map packet rates across networks
- Spanning Tree
- Protocols Used
- Root Bridge
- Appropriate redundancy configuration
- Identify Queriers
- Verify appropriate use of Multicast traffic
- Document master clock per VLAN
- Evaluate risk to time shifts upon failures
- Evaluate tools used to achieve network redundancy
- InterVlan Routing
- Identify gateways and static use
- Evaluate appropriate use of dynamic routing
Old and new often mix like oil and water, but sometimes the right emulsifying influence can smooth their relationship and get them to cooperate like whiskey and water.
EOSYS recognizes that excellent quality and delivery requires technical excellence of its people and processes.
With over 7,000 employees, the Warner Robins Air Logistics complex (WRALC) provides depot maintenance, engineering support, and software development to major weapons systems.